Monday, March 15, 2010

Afro hair styles. helpp?

hello, I have about four inches.


it's like a teeny weeny afro.


if you know what that is.


it looks a bit like this, but a bit longer. http://images115.fotki.com/v665/photos/6鈥?/a>


anyways, I was thinking of relaxing it, but I'm not sure if my hairs long enough to be relaxed. and I'm not sure how in will look in the end once it's relaxed. so does anyone have any pictures of short relaxed hair? and is my hair long enough to be relaxed?Afro hair styles. helpp?
Your hair is long enough to be relaxed. You would just need to make sure you don't leave it on for too long, otherwise it'll get so straight that you can curl it or anything. You may want to try a mild relaxer or kiddie relaxer if it has been a while since you've relaxed your hair. As far as short hair styles go, the most I would think of for your length of hair is maybe finger waves. Or you can add tracks of hair to achieve the Toni Braxton/T-Boz/Halle Berry cut. Or, instead of relaxing it, add a texturizer instead. That would look pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment