Monday, March 15, 2010

I need a new haircut. I have long naturally curly hair medium/thick hair. Do you have any suggestions?

Please help me!I need a new haircut. I have long naturally curly hair medium/thick hair. Do you have any suggestions?
my hair is just like yours i just recently asked a question about that i decided im gonna do something like this hope you like it ::http://thesebootsaremadeforstalking.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/ashley-tisdale.jpg but for this you need to straighten it if you leave it curly you can go for something like this::http://images.askmen.com/galleries/celeb-profiles-actress/ashley-tisdale/pictures/ashley-tisdale-picture-3.jpg





best of luckI need a new haircut. I have long naturally curly hair medium/thick hair. Do you have any suggestions?
It really depends on your face shape but I would reccomend side bangs and maybe just layering the rest...goodluck!


and whatever hair style you choose I hope you like it%26lt;3!!!
YOU MUST REMOVE ALL HAIR THAN YOU CAN GOT A NEW HAIR STYLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment