Monday, March 15, 2010

Are white people intimidated by the Afro hair style?

nope





what some white people would be scared of are most rappers who look like they just came out of prison(which I dont blame them for, I would too). but as far as afros go, never. besides they were famous during the disco era anyway





btw she's pretty. what's her name?Are white people intimidated by the Afro hair style?
I'm white and I can tell you No from me. I love it, reminds me of the 60's and think black women with short afros and gold earrings are just beautiful, that was a wonderful style.Are white people intimidated by the Afro hair style?
This lady sure aint http://worldoffancydress.com/images/afro%20black%20v2.jpg
I dont think white ppl are intimidated by them, but ( not to be mean or NE thing- and im not racist) i always wondered if the really damn big Afros made anyone ever lose there balance.....? weird i know.
Well, I'm a black person and the only hairstyle than intimidates me a little is when a black person get's braids.
you mean white kids, asian kids etc.. are afraid of that thing.


white men are not that scared. they are older and realized that its not a monster on your head, its hair
No.
Hell i'm pissed I can't get my hair like that! I don't think they are.
no, we should be scared of them. They're the ones who start slavery.

No comments:

Post a Comment