Monday, March 15, 2010

White girl afro hair styles?

I'm giving my friend a makeover (its a girl) and she has a blond afro. She is really pretty, but I don't know what to do with her hair. Any advice?White girl afro hair styles?
I bet shes cute, leave her hair the way it is, just trim it a little.





Don't try to change someones hair, it's what makes a person different from other people, specially if it is her natural hair.





When a person has straight hair and changes it to Afro, that's unnatural and not right at all.





I hate it when white girls do unnatural things to their hair, like put green or blue color in it or put dread locks in their hair it's disgusting.White girl afro hair styles?
Straighten it, I honestly have never seen a blonde afro.
Put a mouse in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment