Monday, March 15, 2010

Natural afro hair styles?

My hair is about four or five inches long and naturally grows as a very curly afro. I braid it at night to make it bigger during the day but I don't want to always just have a plain afro. What other styles can I do with my hair? I don't want anything straightened or any kind of relaxer, just different styles using an afro.Natural afro hair styles?
You should used Kinky Curly Curling Custard. All you do is twist your hair with the custard and leave it in overnight, or blow dry it. Then remove the twist and your hair is curly. It's a little pricey but my friend uses it. It works and smells nice.Natural afro hair styles?
The only thing you can really do is put different hair bands in and probably gel it in some way.
dredlocks


Flat top hair cut(aka military school style)


big puff ball on the back

No comments:

Post a Comment