Monday, March 15, 2010

I have oval face wit nt so wavy n curly hair. medium length suggest me a hair cut?

i have a hair type which is in between wavy and curly..


n its kinda dry too.. ma hair is medium size u knw below my shoulder level i want a nice cut


my face is oval can u guys suggest me quick!I have oval face wit nt so wavy n curly hair. medium length suggest me a hair cut?
hey!


i think u should straighten ur hair as u said ur face is oval in shape


and u should even go 4 layers in ur hair wid maybe fringes on ur forehead


i think it will suit u a lot


best of luck!!I have oval face wit nt so wavy n curly hair. medium length suggest me a hair cut?
straighten your hair and trim it.it would be beautiful for u.my friend has a oval face and also curly hair i told the same to her.after straightening her hair she was nice to look at.
Have border steps if you want shoulder length of hair!!
http://beauty.about.com/od/hairbasics/a/鈥?/a>





see in this site u ll find out....





hope i helped u

No comments:

Post a Comment