Monday, March 15, 2010

What hair st lye suits for short wavy /curly hair medium density?

my hair is wavy, shoulder length curly hair. but my face is stlight heavy face. what hair style suits me.i normally put short pony tail as the density of the hair is medium.What hair st lye suits for short wavy /curly hair medium density?
I would try to grow it out but first get layers that frame your face. try googleing hair styles that you likeWhat hair st lye suits for short wavy /curly hair medium density?
straighten your hair down and then get side bangs with light layers and then if you want- pull your hair back in a half pony with a clip :]


also try to go and buy a little bottle of mousse-- i have curl life mousse-- and pull it into damp hair with some gel and let it dry :] your curls will look really pretty :]


hope I helped!
TRY LAYERED HAIR


TRY AN UPSIDE-DOWN BUN
the best is to let your hair down it really shows your waves

No comments:

Post a Comment