Monday, March 15, 2010

Do you think the ';Afro'; hair style is cool?

I think that afros are really cool... but most people i've asked said they are ugly.. is this true?Do you think the ';Afro'; hair style is cool?
Not only is it cool, it is classic. I once went to an island, Martinique, all the women were tall and willowy looking and 99% of them had short afro haircuts, they looked gorgeous. Just keep it neat and don't let it get too large, that looks weird.Do you think the ';Afro'; hair style is cool?
dude, afro's are the bomb man. im like half thai and indian, and i have a natural afro. so yeah, i gotta go for the fro.

Report Abuse



NOOOOOOOOOO








unless your livin in the 80's





peace








~~t.r.
They're are ugly no offense!
If you are african, it is cool. If not sorry..
I think that it's just a matter of opinion. It doesn' t matter what anyone else thinks....if you like it then do it. That's all that matters!
I love Afros. Only if they cut even, sprayed with an oil sheen to give it a nice shine and if it's combed correctly.
Very cool! I know some guys that have naturals and all the girls want to feel their hair. I think most people think it is cool, as long as you have the confidence to pull it off.
dosent matter what the hair style is, if it suits the person then its ******* cool.





march to the beat of your own drum.





anyway i think afros are well good!
no not cool in my book
I like the ';Afro'; look. I think it will always be in style. My little boy wears a curly afro and it's adorable on him. On a man, I think it's cute....sexy on some. As long as he wears it nice and not sloppy, combed and lined nice around the edges, he would have me noticing. And some ladies know how to sport the Afro's too, specially if she's cute, wears her clothes and makeup well, and carries herself with that air of confidence, I'd have to give her her props.
I rock my curly fro with pride. It's very freeing.
It suits some guys,but some guys look terrible with them.


Only dark-skinned guys should try afros,because light skinned guys look weird with afros.

No comments:

Post a Comment