Monday, March 15, 2010

Old-fashioned hair style help?

Okay, so for spirit week at my school, we're having a ';Blast from the Past'; day. So I'm using some of my mom's old absolutely ginormous glasses. I wanted to attempt to do my hair in some crazy oldies style with super volume or an insanely puffed out bun, but I really have no idea how to do these hair styles. So if anyone could either explain, send links / pictures, or suggest other hairstyles, I'd be super happy.





Thanks! :)Old-fashioned hair style help?
You could do your hair like Sarah Palin's. It's a little old-fashioned but attractive all the same because of the bangs. Or pull all your hair up to the top of our head, fasten with a hair elastic, and twist it into an old-lady-schoolteacher bun right at the top of your head. You'll need a handful of really long, strong hairpins, plus a few bobby pins and some hair spray to corral the wisps near your neckline.

No comments:

Post a Comment