Monday, March 15, 2010

Any old fashioned hair style ideas?

I don't mean in terms of texture (waves, curls, etc.)





I mean easy hair styles like ponytails, hair pulled back at the crown, pig tails, etc.





I have naturally super straight long hair and have no time to heat style it with my schedule. So I just wanna leave it natural and work with my straight hair.





Just an FYI I don't like layers. I personally prefer to keep my hair all one length. (It's pretty thick and looks terrible with layers.) I'm also not really into bangs either. It's a ery simple cut.





Any ideas welcome!Any old fashioned hair style ideas?
what about a french plaitAny old fashioned hair style ideas?
You sound like me a couple years back. I am a straight hair person too. Well I finally went shoulder length, and shaped nicely around my face no bangs. Not layers but a little different lengths for volume. I blow dry upside down. I've had many compliments looks like I'm styling it now where always just looked plain before. Hope this helps, I'm older too and cutting it made me look younger. Good Luck!
you looking for different ways to put your hair up?


try loose pig tails, and twist your hair back threw the bobble bit


that sounds complicated


but tie the pigtail, the tread the pigtail behind the bobble


you will get a kind of knot/twist


it looks really goods





or plaits?
when you straighten your hair you should turn the straightner in at the ends so it sweeps inwards towards your face





http://www.worth1000.com/hosted/tutorials/137271_copy_329200712114PM_h6.jpg








please return favour and awnser my question :)
Make a PUFF on the top of your head, i seem to have the same hair as you and it works for me =]
how bout a side swept fringe....and the rest of hair braided normally or a french braid...
big fluffy whirly buns with curls on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment